blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Saturday, August 19, 2006
Class: Cell Physiology
"If the heart was so important, there'd be two of them."

"We really need to make sure the feng shui of the cell is in balance."

"Those sexy little cells over there are gametes..."

(to student with a feather pen) “I wondered what the hell you were doing up there... I thought you were dusting while I was doing the lecture.”

"Hmm, I'm a sheep and I think I'm being suffocated... I think maybe I'll just go ahead and piss myself."


Prof: "What are you all doing after this lecture?"
Student: "Sheep wrangling."
Prof, clearly taken aback: "Sheep WHAT?!?!? That's illegal here!... Oy, the cold winter nights must just fly by over in the U.S."


"This man is completely nuts! He developed PCR technique while on acid after he divorced his 4th wife! You should really check out his autobiography."

"Now, the nucleus is quite nice and snuggly compared to the harsh, cold world of the cytoplasm..."

1 Comments:

nuclei are definitely snuggly
-kay

Add a comment

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _